CUP Free Texbooks Online
Cambridge University Press is supporting lecturers, scientists and students during the coronavirus pandemic. Here are its initiatives:
Free access to academic textbooks at Cambridge Core
- Cambridge University Press is making textbooks for higher education available online for free until May 2020.
- More than 700 textbooks, published and currently available in HTML format on Cambridge Core, are available from today until the end of May, regardless of whether they have been purchased previously.
- The available titles can be found at https://www.cambridge.org/core/what-we-publish/textbooks#
Free access to chapters of books and articles in journals relating to COVID-19 research
- CUP has prepared a collection of over 80 chapters of books and articles in magazines available on Cambridge Core. CUP has also joined the Wellcome Trust and more than 30 leading publishers, committing to making all their COVID-19 related publications and their full data available in PubMed Central (PMC) and other public repositories.
- Articles come from journals such as "Epidemiology & Infection, Prehospital and Disaster Medicine", "Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology" and "Animal Health Research Reviews". Future articles will be added to the collection after their publication.
- The collection can be found at the address: https://www.cambridge.org/core/browse-subjects/medicine/coronavirus-free-access-collection
We invite you to use the electronic publications proposed by the Cambridge University Press.
Library of the University of Opole